Have you often thought about putting your paper planner aside and testing out whether a digital planner is for you?
Making the big leap can be daunting when you have been used to pen and paper for years so wouldn’t it be useful if there was a quick way to help you decide? Well there is!
The following quiz contains six quick questions to help you determine which planner is most suitable for you.
Before you start, it is worth considering the pros and cons for each planner and how much of an impact these will have on your final decision.
- Taking time to sit down and write in a paper planner can be therapeutic.
- Don’t need internet connection to access the planner.
- Private way of writing notes and appointments.
- Carrying around a paper planner can be heavy.
- Making constant mistakes can mean using lots of paper.
- No backup. If you lose the planner, it’s gone for good!
- Ability to sync across multiple devices so you can plan on the go.
- If you’re not a fan of your writing, you can convert it to text.
- Can re-use stickers to save money.
- Files can be corrupted and possibly lost for good.
- May take practice for those who are not very tech-savvy.
- Potential to be distracted by other apps and notifications on your tablet/phone.