I love the new year. It’s the perfect opportunity to the wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Another reason why I love the new year? I love any excuse to buy a new planner. Anyone with a stationary obsession will know what it feels like to open a brand new planner/notebook and write on first page. BLISS.
If you’ve not yet got your 2019 planner or you’re still rounding up your favs for Christmas then I got you covered girl. If you regularly read my blog, then you’ll know how I’ve become OBSESSED with digital planners so this list includes both paper and digital planners, depending on your preference.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
1. I love Bloom Daily Planners. I’m a minimalist at heart so sometimes I struggle to find a useful planner that is as productive as it is beautiful. The planners come in tons of gorgeous, feminine colours but my personal favourite is this pink and marble colour blocking planner.
2. Simply Notebooks has pretty notebooks that can be personalized to suit your style of planning. Prefer a vertical spread? You got it. You can even choose the month you’d like the planner to start from and add your name to display on the front.
3. There is a reason why Happy Planners are a common favourite. Their designs are just ADORABLE. If the super cool llama isn’t enough to tempt you towards this planner then the lovely gold/pink artwork throughout will. Massive bonus that you can create and add your own inserts to your Happy Planner too!
4. The CEO Of My Own Life 2019 Planner is just stunning. It’s a little more pricey than some planners but the beautiful inserts are worth it. It’s designed to encourage more work/life balance and includes categories for business & career as well as home & family.
5. You’ve probably heard of the Day Designer Planner already. Beautifully designed with great paper quality and durable covers.
6. Digital planners are my new obsession. They can be easily used on your phone/tablet and look just like your paper planner (without the pain of printing). This planner available at PaperScribblesCo is hyperlinked for easy navigation and is made in the colour of your choice.
7. Show me a rose gold planner and I love it instantly. Minimalist design with beautiful fonts and tons of pages to keep your organized and help you set goals.
8. If you like to combine your planner with a scrapbook of your memories then the Heidi Swapp Memory Planner is perfect for you. Undated with monthly tabs it allows you to start from any month you like with the flexibility to move them around.
9. Another one from EllaIconic just because her planners are so damn pretty. Faux leather and well laid out, it’s perfect for someone who prefers a planner with no binding or rings.
10. Pocked sized and amazingly cheap. This beautiful planner offers personalization and comes complete with co-ordinating satin ribbon page mark and elastic fastening.