For those that already use habit trackers then you know how they can do wonders for your productivity! I would be a disorganised mess without mine – not only does it give me great satisfaction colouring in my boxes each day but it also helps me to see where my time is being spent.
Not everything needs to be done everyday but it’s usually the daily habits that are more difficult to track. Having something that is visibly seen by you each day can help you to track your progress and where you need to improve. You may also find that you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that you’re doing better than you thought for some habits!
Choosing habits can be tricky when you first start so I’ve come up with 25 daily habits that will do wonders for your productivity and goals.
1. 8 hours of sleep a night (I have absolutely no problems with this one!)
2. Home cooking – for those easily tempted by takeaways and eating out.
3. Read a chapter a day
4. A load of laundry a day.
5. Car free day (walk if you can!)
6. Exercise (try to be specific such as yoga, cardio, etc.)
7. Vitamins and supplements.
8. Water intake – I like to track that I have a glass of water before I leave the house in the morning.
9. Review planner/journal
10. No carbs
11. Calorie intake (making sure you stay within your goal)
12. Training your dog.
13. No social media after a certain time
14. X number of study a day
15. Quick clean (10-20 minutes daily)
16. Spend time outside
17. Skin care routine
18. Walk X number of steps a day
19. Water plants
20. Go to bed at a certain time
21. Learning a new skill (language, instrument, etc.)
23. Alone time (it’s more difficult than you think having time to yourself)
24. Getting clothes ready for tomorrow
25. Read/watch the news
I’d love to know which habits you choose to track and how they’re working for you! If you don’t already have a habit tracker then you can download one here for free!