I’ve been super busy and so I’m super late with this month’s freebie – at least you don’t have long to wait until your next printable!
I’ve been wanting to make one of these for a while now and so I might as well share with my lovely readers too! The water tracker is a perfect addition for those wanting to be a little healthier. Try laminating yours and using dry wipe markers so that you don’t have to print every week.
There is one size which has been designed to fit both personal and A5 planners. If you are using the tracker for your A5 planner then you can print as it is on A4/Letter paper. However if you are using the tracker for a personal planner then follow these steps:
- Open in Adobe Reader and Ctrl + P.
- On ‘Page Setup…’ make sure you have either A4 or Letter selected from the drop-down and press OK.
- Under ‘Page Sizing & Handling’, select the ‘Multiple’ button and choose to have 4 pages per sheet.
- Make sure the ‘Page Order’ is set to Vertical.
- Lastly, tick the ‘Print page border’ and hit ‘Print’.
Want more to help track your water intake?