The majority of questions that I get asked by customers relate to printing personal inserts. It may be your first time printing digital inserts or you just may not be technically savvy so I’ve made this handy tutorial to help you print out your favourite inserts quickly and easily!
Before starting it may be worth mentioning that if your printer can take personal sized paper then it would save you A LOT of time if you go to your local commercial printing shop and ask them to cut down a few reams of paper on their guillotine. Take your own paper and this could be a fairly inexpensive job.
If this isn’t an option for you then no problem! Just follow the below walk-through:
- A4 or Letter sized paper
- Load the printer with A4 or Letter size paper.
- Ctrl + Print
- Click on ‘Page Setup’ in the bottom left corner.
4. Make sure that A4 or Letter size paper is selected and that the ‘Orientation’ is set to Landscape. Press OK.
5. Press ‘Multiple’ and under ‘Pages per sheet’ select ‘2’ and make sure the ‘Print Page Border’ box is ticked.
6. If your printer doesn’t allow double-sided printing, print all of the odd pages first, flip over, place back into the feeder and then print the even pages.